On 23/08/2010, at 11:37 AM, Peter Hinchliffe wrote:

> 
> On 23/08/2010, at 11:00 AM, Ronda Brown wrote:
> 
>> 
>> On 23/08/2010, at 10:41 AM, Curtis Peter wrote:
>> 
>>> 
>>> Hi 
>>> I wish to print some blank pages in numbers with the gridlines.
>>> I know it can be done and should be easy to find out how, but for the love 
>>> of mike, I can't!
>>> Can anyone assist me?
>>> Regards
>>> Peter
>> 
>> 
>> Hi Peter,
>> 
>> Inspector > Table > Table > Cell Borders
>> 
>> Since a table has those on by default, I'm not sure if I've understood your 
>> question correctly.
>> 
>> 
> 
> I agree with Ronni. I have no problems simply opening a default New Document 
> in Numbers and printing it to a PDF. Grid lines are well-displayed in the 
> PDF. If need be, try changing your grid's line thickness and colour. Perhaps 
> you're hitting some sort of gap in your printer's resolution tolerances.

Hi Peter "C",

If you don't want the Letters & Numbers of your columns to print, click off the 
table, you will see how it is going to look when printed. 
File > Show Print View

We might still not be understanding exactly what you wish to achieve ;-)

Cheers,
Ronni

17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
2.66GHz / 4GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm

OS X 10.6.3 Snow Leopard
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)






-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>