On 09/09/2010, at 10:59 AM, Gordon Campbell wrote:

> The issue I had with the Netgear was regular rebooting

I am also using Telstra Cable (and have done for as long as the service has
been available) and I have to say that I have not had this problem with the
Netgear device. The only real issue I have had is with slow upload speeds,
although these do seem to have improved recently.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948