Maybe not. This is non-folding model, PK104.
On 16/09/2010, at 8:58 PM, Vladimir James wrote:
I wonder if we're talking about the same model. My unit is a Matias
Tactile Pro 3; it has 3 USB 2.0 ports, whereas the previous Tactile
Pro has 2 ports.
Vlad
On 16/09/2010, at 7:56 PM, Bill Parker wrote:
Vlad,
The keyboard has two USB "out" leads, they have only one minor
difference and that is the embossing one the usb plug. I have
function with either lead and two are not nec. but the booklet says
they must both be plugged into the computer (MAc instructions).
Bill
On 16/09/2010, at 7:08 PM, Vladimir James wrote:
Only one lead to a USB2 socket is necessary for my Matias to work.
I have no idea which 'second lead' you're referring to. Where in
the instructions is this?
I have camera and trackball leads plugged into the Matias. Both
work nicely, and I still have a spare port on the keyboard.
Not all the function keys work on the Matias as they do on the
Apple keyboard. I use Keyboard Maestro to re-assign the function
keys to suit my work.
Vlad James
wireless (NetComm 3G21WB)
27" iMac 2.8 GHz i5 8GB
OS X 10.6.3
On 16/09/2010, at 5:57 PM, Bill Parker wrote:
Does anyone have experience with Matias keyboards? I have just
purchased one and it works - most of the time. The instructions
say both leads must be plugged in. Which lead is which the
booklet does not say and often I need one USB port for a modem.
There are times when I have mouse operational only.
Macbook pro/10.5.8.
Bill
Dr Bill Parker
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
Dr Bill Parker
“The greatest enemy of the truth is not the lie – deliberate,
contrived, and dishonest – but the myth – persistent, pervasive,
and unrealistic.”
John F. Kennedy
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
Dr Bill Parker
“The greatest enemy of the truth is not the lie – deliberate,
contrived, and dishonest – but the myth – persistent, pervasive, and
unrealistic.”
John F. Kennedy
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>