Hi Paul,

"Gold Discs are not the best discs, they have lousy reflectivity, and the dye 
quality found on these blanks simply does not burn well".

Cheers,
Ronni

On 18/09/2010, at 8:48 AM, Paul Weaver wrote:

> 
> Possibly Kodak, they do gold archival disks which you can buy in Woolworth 
> supermarkets, but they are quite expensive. I think Kodak rate their 
> estimated life in the hundreds of years.
> 
> Cheers, Paul.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "thefrogs" <[email protected]>
> To: "wamug wamug" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Saturday, 18 September, 2010 6:27:17 AM GMT +08:00 Beijing / Chongqing 
> / Hong Kong / Urumqi
> Subject: dvds
> 
> 
> I have noticed that some of the dvds I have burned are already failing- you 
> can see the data layer coming away from the plastic disc.
> My question is: which DVD companies make the most reliable and robust discs
> tom samson
> 




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>