Hi Alex
Just today I was looking for similar and came across this...(use to subscribe 
in iCal)
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/1c9aofvh39bls3dmmegkcock34%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

But I wasn't interested in school terms and this doesn't include them.

However I think my google search was "western australian holidays ical" 
(without quotes) and the top entry and others include mentions of school terms.

cheers
woz


On 20/09/2010, at 19:59 , Alexander Hartner wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> Thanks for that info. I forgot to mention I was looking for something I could 
> import into iCal.
> 
> Thanks
> Alex
> 
> On 20 Sep 2010, at 18:29, Rod Blitvich wrote:
> 
>> http://www.det.wa.edu.au/education/termdates/
>> 
>> <image.gif>
>> Rod Blitvich  - Amy & Sam’s Dad
>> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
>>  0409 681 256  
>>  [email protected] 
>>  http://web.me.com/blitto
>> 
>> The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck 
>> is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners
>> 
>> On 20/09/2010, at 5:52 PM, Alexander Hartner wrote:
>> 
>>> 
>>> I had a look online for a WA specific holiday / school term calendar, but 
>>> couldn't find anything. I am hoping one of my fellow Mac users here in WA 
>>> would be able to direct me to one. 
>>> 
>>> Thanks in advance
>>> Alex
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
>>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
>>> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
>>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
>> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>