Hi Alex & Warren,

I downloaded this iCal for WA School Holidays awhile back, but his dates for 
Term 3 holidays aspect of ical are incorrect by one week.
<http://www.baggas.com/posts/2010/01/03/western-australia-school-holidays-ical-calendar-2010-2013/>

Cheers,
Ronni

On 20/09/2010, at 8:22 PM, Warren Jones wrote:

> Hi Alex
> Just today I was looking for similar and came across this...(use to subscribe 
> in iCal)
> http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/1c9aofvh39bls3dmmegkcock34%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
> 
> But I wasn't interested in school terms and this doesn't include them.
> 
> However I think my google search was "western australian holidays ical" 
> (without quotes) and the top entry and others include mentions of school 
> terms.
> 
> cheers
> woz
> 
> 
> On 20/09/2010, at 19:59 , Alexander Hartner wrote:
> 
>> Hi all,
>> 
>> Thanks for that info. I forgot to mention I was looking for something I 
>> could import into iCal.
>> 
>> Thanks
>> Alex
>> 
>> On 20 Sep 2010, at 18:29, Rod Blitvich wrote:
>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>