haha no need to apologise I know the feeling :)

I thought I was seeing or not seeing things so went back to bed :)

Roger

On 11/11/2010, at 10:01 AM, Ronda Brown wrote:

> Sorry Roger,
> 
> I apologise for my error. The OS X v10.6.5 Combo Update is not posted as yet.
> 
> The v10.6.5 code is so far available only through Software Update. Filesizes 
> can vary from computer to computer, but one upgrade from v10.6.4 is noted to 
> weigh in at 517.3MB. Combo updates are substantially larger.
> 
> As soon as I see the Combo is available I'll post the "Correct" Link.
> I have to stop trying to do too many things at once … as I stuffed up here ;-)
> 
> 
> Cheers,
> Ronni 
> 
> On 11/11/2010, at 9:35 AM, Roger Kortas wrote:
> 
>> Hi Ronnie
>> 
>> Just tried your link and it goes to the 10.6.4 update and so far am unable 
>> to find the 10.6.5!!
>> 
>> Must have had a late night and still asleep :)
>> 
>> Roger
>> 
>> On 11/11/2010, at 7:44 AM, Ronda Brown wrote:
>> 
>>> I always download and install the Combo Update.
>>> This is the link for the Combo Update which is a 887.37 MB download.
>>> 
>>> http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1048
>>> 
>>> Cheers,
>>> Ronni
>>> 
>>> 17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
>>> 2.66GHz / 8GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm
>>> 
>>> OS X 10.6.4 Snow Leopard
>>> Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> On 11/11/2010, at 7:03 AM, Eugene wrote:
>>> 
>>>> As expected 10.6.5 update became available overnight. 517 Mb download.
>>>> 
>>>> Apple today released Mac OS X 10.6.5, the fifth maintenance update for 
>>>> Snow Leopard, via Software Update. The update offers a number of fixes 
>>>> implemented since the release of Mac OS X 10.6.4 in mid-June.
>>>> The 10.6.5 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow 
>>>> Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the 
>>>> stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes that:
>>>> 
>>>> - improve reliability with Microsoft Exchange servers
>>>> - address performance of some image-processing operations in iPhoto and 
>>>> Aperture
>>>> - address stability and performance of graphics applications and games
>>>> - resolve a delay between print jobs
>>>> - address a printing issue for some HP printers connected to an AirPort 
>>>> Extreme
>>>> - resolve an issue when dragging contacts from Address Book to iCal
>>>> - address an issue where dragging an item from a stack causes the Dock to 
>>>> not automatically hide
>>>> - resolve an issue with Wikipedia information not displaying correctly in 
>>>> Dictionary
>>>> - improve performance of MainStage on certain Mac systems
>>>> - resolve spacing issues with OpenType fonts
>>>> - improve reliability with some Bluetooth braille displays
>>>> - resolve a VoiceOver issue when browsing some web sites with Safari 5
>>>> 
>>>> For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: 
>>>> http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4250.
>>>> For information on the security content of this update, please visit: 
>>>> http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
>>>> 
>>>> The public release is the same Build 10H574 that was seeded to developers 
>>>> on Monday, and multiple users are reporting that AirPrint to printers 
>>>> shared via their computers using the iOS 4.2 golden master is in fact NOT 
>>>> working, as had been rumored. 
>>>> 
>>>> I was expecting an updated iTunes as well since they anticipate an iPhone 
>>>> iOS update any day now. 
>>>> 
>>>>                       Regards,
>>>>                       Eugene
>>>>                   <(null) 4.tiff>
>>>> 
>>>> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>