Hehe,

Just goes to show the danger/problems of very similar domain addresses.

When I said:

> PS.  I see from your website that, amongst other thing, you offer web and
> domain hosting ­ kind of ironic that they should target you with this domain
> hosting spam ;o)

I had in fact miss-entered the address as;

<http://www.ikondesigns.com.au/>

not

<http://www.ikondesign.com.au/>


Which does, as you say Alastair, just come up with a logo - presumably Clive
has not, as yet, got his site up and running.


Sorry for any confusion.


Cheers



Neil
-- 
Neil R. Houghton
Albany, Western Australia
Tel: +61 8 9841 6063
Email: [email protected]




on 24/11/10 11:04 AM, mince and pud at [email protected] wrote:

> 
> Hi Clive
> 
> That's odd - I also looked at your site, because I'm an illustrator/
> animator and I work with blokes like you, and I can't get past your
> logo page, though Neil obviously can. Could it be a browser thing? I'm
> safari 5.0.3
> 
> beat
> alastair
> 
> www.goatpix.com.au
> 
> 
> powermac G5
> dual 2ghz
> 3.5g ram
> 10.5.8
> 
> iMac
> 2.1ghz
> 2.5mb
> 10.5.8
> 
> 
> 
> 
> On 24/11/2010, at 2:45 AM, Neil Houghton wrote:
> 
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 

-- 
Neil R. Houghton
Albany, Western Australia
Tel: +61 8 9841 6063
Email: [email protected]





-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>