Hi all,

I got no response on this before (too much info?)

Is there anyone else out there who signed up for the Telstra NextG CapPlan
$49 between 30 July and 30 September (when the standard 200mb data was
increased to 500MB data) who could tell me how their bill is
made up?

IE, do you actually get 500MB and, if so, does it show something like:

NextG CapPlan $49:              $39.00
3G Data Pack 500MB:             $20.00
3G Data Pack Promotional offer: $10.00cr

Giving a monthly total:         $49.00

(I'm just guessing here!)

As I said, I guess at the moment I'm wondering whether to leave things as is
and save $5/month (given I seem to be staying below 200MB, at present) or
chase it up to get the plan, as advertised, with 500MB data (which should
remove any excess data worries) - and, presumably, be up for another
$5/month.

Any feedback gratefully received ;o)

Cheers

Neil