Hi John,

I have seen setups where the wireless signal to a Time Capsule is a bit weak 
and connection with the backup drive is lost. What exactly is your Time Machine 
setup. Do you have backups going directly to an external hard drive that you 
plug into your computer? If so perhaps the drive was not plugged in when the 
next backup was scheduled to take place.

Cheers,
Carlo


On 2010-12-13, at 17:11, John Daniels wrote:

> 
> Hi folks
> I had a message on my screen from Time Machine program telling me that I have 
> either changed the backup volume or someone is trying to redirect the backup 
> to another disc. I have stopped backups and unplugged the external disc. 
> Has anyone come across this before?
> Cheers
> John
> 



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>