Hi Tom, have you checked under ''Downloads'? I assume you have. Or in the 
downloads window of Safari. That sometimes links you to the download. Cheers, 
Susan

Sent from my iPad

On 18/12/2010, at 5:22 AM, thefrogs <[email protected]> wrote:

> 
> In have upgraded to Office 2011. It is okay But there are some pats of it 
> that are not wanted. So I uninstalled them and cleaned out the languages.
> When it came to the latest update it could not find the folder until I 
> reinstalled the complete package. I had to down load the update again. 
> I have the same program on my laptop But I cannot find the down loaded 
> update. Where is it stored?
> tom samson
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>
> 



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>