Seasonal Greetings everyone :-) Like Houston I have a problem and would welcome any help ! I have a Macbook 500 MHz PC G3 640 MB SDRAM running MAC OS X 10.4.11. It has a airport card Running 9.52. I know the airport card is running as I can see it on My Laptop and I can see the net work I am trying to join . It ( the network is running with a WEP password and a simply ludicrous password that a child of 8 could guess) When I attempt to join the network It thinks about it and then says "starting connection " and then says " there was an error joining the network XXXXXX" , Try again ?
can any one help with any suggestions immoral or otherwise? I am trying to resurrect this laptop while my daughter decides whether to rejoin the darkside or leap into the 21st century or by a PC laptop:-). Mac -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>

