Thanks Joe . not using Apple airport as I am at Kirstie's on the dark side :-(
Mac On 19/12/2010, at 1:30 PM, Joseph Mastrella wrote: > Greetings! I had been having problems connecting. I down loaded the Apple > airport up grade. Solved all my problems. > > Cheers, Joe > > On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 5:10 PM, McCallum Malcolm <[email protected]> > wrote: > > It has joined networks but not this one. > > Mac > On 18/12/2010, at 2:31 PM, Paul K wrote: > > > Has this one ever successfully joined the network in question? > > > > > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- > Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> > Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> > Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]> > > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>

