I went into the Mac store in the centre of town and was bewailing the fact that my MBP did not have a phone plug ,so I could not use my MBP in Quinninup and the techie gave me a little USB dongle which works very well. I therefore cannot tell you how much it costs but they certainly make them. :-)

Mac
Malcolm McCallum

doc...@westnet.com.au
Skype docmactor