G'day Blitto

I upgraded my 3G iPhone with no problems. Even tried my hotspot by turning off
my modem and connected my iMac to the iPhone via Bluetooth. To be honest, I'm
not sure what happened. I did a test email and it kept coming up saying I
wasn't connected yet the iPhone & iMac said they were connected! When I finally
gave up and disconnected, the email went off!! I've got no idea what happened.
I was just testing/playing to see if it work.

My iPhone, however, has given me no problems since upgrading. My only problem
is with the Bento app which I downloaded but that has absolutely nothing to do
with 4.3.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pete Smith