Thanks Ronnie. Eugene & Pete
cheers
blitto


Rod Blitvich  - Amy & Sam’s Dad
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 0409 681 256  
 
[email protected]
 
 
http://web.me.com/blitto

Black holes suck.

On 20/03/2011, at 1:01 PM, Pete Smith wrote:

G'day Blitto

I upgraded my 3G iPhone with no problems. Even tried my hotspot by turning off my modem and connected my iMac to the iPhone via Bluetooth. To be honest, I'm not sure what happened. I did a test email and it kept coming up saying I wasn't connected yet the iPhone & iMac said they were connected! When I finally gave up and disconnected, the email went off!! I've got no idea what happened. I was just testing/playing to see if it work.

My iPhone, however, has given me no problems since upgrading. My only problem is with the Bento app which I downloaded but that has absolutely nothing to do with 4.3.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pete Smith

iMac 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
750GB Hdrive OS X 10.6.6

On 20/03/2011, at 12:35 PM, Rod Blitvich wrote:

Hi WAMUGers
Please can you tell me is it safe to upgrade my phone to 4.3?
or wait a few more days?
ta
Blitto

<image.gif>
Rod Blitvich  - Amy & Sam’s Dad
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 0409 681 256  
 
[email protected]
 
 
http://web.me.com/blitto

Black holes suck.





-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>





-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>





-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>