Good morning all

Could someone please clarify questions about membership.

From my reading of information on the WAMUG web page,  the List is free to all,
 but those wishing  to attend monthly meetings, should pay a membership of $30
per year. I presume such membership also gives a right to vote as and when
necessary. I have also understood that membership is due per calendar year and
generally payable around the time of the AGM.

By implication are all those attending monthly meetings presumed to be
financial members?

We regularly see reminders about forthcoming meetings. Why do we never see a
reminder that membership is due? Could this not be included with the reminder
about the AGM?

Unable to attend the AGM, I posted a cheque on 3rd March for $30 to the
following address as shown on the web page:-

WAMUG Treasurer,  PO Box 514,  WEMBLEY  6913.

My cheque has just been returned, the envelope endorsed "opened in error". It
is good to know that someone was kind enough to return it.

I note that it is now possible to pay by bank transfer, an option that I don't
remember being available last year. I shall now use that method but do feel
concerned that an incorrect address is being shown on the web page.

Regards
Laura