I hope one of the wise committee members may be able to help me.

I believe my membership payment is due as it is 12 months since I last paid.
The Constitution says renewal is due on the anniversary of being admitted as a
member.  However I seem to recall that is was proposed that all subscriptions
be on a common date either 1 January or 1 July.  Was this proposal passed at
the AGM?  If so what is the payment date?

I have sent a couple of emails to Peter using the address
pe...@civiltech.com.au  but have heard nothing in reply.  It may be my emails
went to junk mail as this is a frequent problem I have presumably because of
the first part of my surname.

Regards

Barry

iMac 10,1