Excellent choice Severin. I have been using Moneyworks Express for personal and sporting organisations with which I was affiliated for many years. Have since passed it on to others who have found it easy to get into and use.
Regards John Thompson On 22/06/2011, at 3:44 PM, Severin Crisp wrote: > Thanks, Greg. MoneyWorks Cashbook fills the bill admirably. > Glenn, Justin, I have looked at saasu which is a very nice concept but way > beyond my very simple needs. > I will do the GST for this quarter from eRecord then start a fresh year with > MoneyWorks. > Severin Crisp > > On 22/06/2011, at 10:50 AM, Manzie Greg wrote: > >> Hello Severin >> >> I have been very happy with Moneyworks. A New Zealand company that >> understands Macs and Australian GST. Here is the link. www.cognito.co.nz. >> >> They have 3 different packages to suit basic to professional book keepers. >> >> Regards Greg >> >> Phone (08) 9383 3929 >> Mobile 0448 844 381 >> >> Email [email protected] >> >> On 22/06/2011, at 10:13 AM, Severin Crisp wrote: >> >>> For years I have used eRecord, the ATO's free accounting package. It is no >>> longer supported and is a bit creaky even with Leopard. I am looking for >>> an alternative, looking forward to Snow Leopard and Lion. >>> My requirements are simple. Cash Book only covering sales, expenditures >>> and GST. Other packages that I have looked at, like eRecord itself, do >>> much more and are somewhat daunting at first glance. >>> Comments, suggestions and tales of experiences welcomed. >>> Severin Crisp >>> >>> ________________________________________________________ >>> Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP >>> 15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia. >>> Phone (08) 9842 1950 (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950) >>> email mailto:[email protected] >>> ________________________________________________________ >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- >>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> >>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> >>> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]> >> >> >> >> >> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- >> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> >> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> >> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]> > > ________________________________________________________ > Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP > 15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia. > Phone (08) 9842 1950 (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950) > email mailto:[email protected] > ________________________________________________________ > > > > > > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- > Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> > Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> > Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>

