For years I have used eRecord, the ATO's free accounting package. It is no longer supported and is a bit creaky even with Leopard. I am looking for an alternative, looking forward to Snow Leopard and Lion. My requirements are simple. Cash Book only covering sales, expenditures and GST. Other packages that I have looked at, like eRecord itself, do much more and are somewhat daunting at first glance.
Comments, suggestions and tales of experiences welcomed.
Severin Crisp

                   Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                    Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                            email  mailto:sevcr...@westnet.com.au