Never seen the value of Linkedin. It tells me what I know already and I use the phone when I want "stay in touch".

Bill
On 24/06/2011, at 12:37 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:

Ummm no offense Ken but. I dont think we want to sign all of WAMUG up to Linkedin. :) lol
We'd like to keep it spam free as much as possible. :)

Though based on the linkedin requests I've had in the last two days maybe it's a Linkedin spam virus lol.

Haven't joined it before and won't join it now lol. But maybe that's just me :) lol

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email:  [email protected]
Web:    <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>


**For Everything Macintosh**

On 24/06/2011, at 12:10 PM, Ken Jackson <[email protected]> wrote:

LinkedIn
WAMUG,

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.

- Ken

                
Ken Jackson
Owner at Little River Studios- Phonepower
Perth Area, Australia
Confirm that you know Ken

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>