I totally agree Daniel, we don’t want WAMUG signed up to Linkedln.

I don’t know if Linkedln are doing a recruiting drive, as I’ve lately been 
getting “Invites to Join” ;-)
I also won’t join Linkedln.

Cheers,
Ronni

On 24/06/2011, at 12:37 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:

> Ummm no offense Ken but. I dont think we want to sign all of WAMUG up to 
> Linkedin. :) lol
> We'd like to keep it spam free as much as possible. :)
> 
> Though based on the linkedin requests I've had in the last two days maybe 
> it's a Linkedin spam virus lol. 
> 
> Haven't joined it before and won't join it now lol. But maybe that's just me 
> :) lol
> 
> Kind regards
> Daniel
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
> ---
> Daniel Kerr
> MacWizardry
> 
> Phone: 0414 795 960
> Email:  [email protected]
> Web:    <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>
> 
> 
> **For Everything Macintosh**
> 
> On 24/06/2011, at 12:10 PM, Ken Jackson <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
>> 




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>