Hi

I've connected to a Dell 2408WFP screen (Has HDMI and Display Port inputs
amongst others) using the DIGITAL AV ADAPTER and a HDMI cable, select the input
and it just works...

The colours are different, Dell is brighter even with the brightness at minimum
setting and on the Dell the blues are stronger, the reds more orange and the
greens brighter.

As others have said the videos play on the remote screen.

Display is always at 4:3 ratio so wide screens have black bars on each side.

Rotating works as the iPad is rotated. In portrait the height is limited to
screen height giving wider black bars on the sides. Movies playing on an
external screen do not rotate. Even from portrait they play in landscape but
the iPad still rotates.

Thank you

Paul

Paul van der Mey