Good Morning Again Ronni

All has been running without problems for a week now so I am reasonably happy
the problem is solved.
Although I have a reasonable backup scheme it is a worry when something mis
behaves as where does one restore to if the computer is suspect?
In due course I may have managed to solve the problem myself, but it is always
of great help to have some-one more knowledgable to suggest the path down which
to go, otherwise an enormous amount of time can be wasted trying various things
in the wrong order.
Very many thanks for your help and thanks to others for their input.

Barry