We are an educated lot at wamug :-) I believe the windoze lot will be put off
or need to bring their dictionaries with them when they come to meetings or our
email listings ! (hubris, Götterdämmerung,juggernaut.

In our early wamug meetings there was a rather LARGE GENTLEMAN( and I use both
terms advisedly) who was I think professor of English at UWA .He must now be
using much faster computers in the sky but he was always very interesting to
listen to. Does anyone remember his name?

Mac
Malcolm McCallum

doc...@westnet.com.au
Skype docmactor