Hi All

I'm looking for a good graphic designer to work on a new iPad project. It will
mostly be designing icons and small graphic objects, preference for actual
illustrators who made skeuomorphic interfaces or comic books or who are into
photography. It may involve some minimal animation, so if that's on your resume
it would be good too.The app will be fun and I'm sure you'll enjoy working on
it!

Best if you have some samples of your work online or can send me some samples
over email.

I won two Apple Design Awards in 2004 for my Mac OS X work, and my app Instaviz
has been in the App Store since December 2008, so this is a bona fide offer.
Check out instaviz.com.

Cheers
Glen Low
Pixelglow Software