Steven

That would be good, do send me his details off list. Homework rates sounds good too.

Cheers,
G.

On 10/09/2011, at 3:57 PM, Steven Knowles wrote:

Hi Glen

My cousin's a graphic designer. He's in the UK though that's never affected anything. Something he's done recently for me is the booklet found at:

http://alpha1.org.au/doc/AAAbrochure.pdf

.. including the logo design. I've had him design a few logs actually, including the one you see at www.you-global.com. However he'd have a more comprehensive portfolio he could send you. I've no idea whether he's done animation or not, but if interested I'll send you his details offline. He works full time as a graphic designer, with the company charging the usual corporate rates, but if I refer you to him personally it'll be a 'homework' project at substantially cheaper rates.

Cheers, Steven