I love the following entry by a reader on

<http://www.macworld.com/article/163995/2011/12/survey_apple_rises_in_workplace_despite_it_skepticism.html>

"I was the executive at a company of about 300 people and we had an even split
of Macs and PCs in the building.
One day our IT manager was complaining to me and saying that Macs were more
expensive, garbage and we should replace them with PCs. I was so pissed I asked
for an accounting of all IT costs associated with Macs and PCs.
The repair and maintenance costs for the PCs exceeded $200,000 AND the repair
costs for the Macs was one invoice for a hard drive replacement of about $150.
I told the IT manager that he had two choices. Replace all the PCs in the
building with Macs or loose his job."

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948