C'mon guys. Leave a few consumers and businesses with PCs please! Without
all the PCs that come in for repairs and removal of viruses I'd have to
close down our repair workshop....    ;-)

Stuart Evans
T4 Technology

ALBANY
Shop 6, 69 Lockyer Avenue, Albany, WA, 6330
E> stuart.ev...@t4.com.au

BUNBURY
Unit 2/14 Rose Street, Bunbury, WA, 6230