Just yesterday my WoW account was hacked.  This isn't really something that
bothers me since I haven't played in ages but I am concerned about how it was
hacked because I want to know if my bank account might be at risk from online
shopping/banking.

I consider myself to be reasonably tech savvy and also cautious when it comes
to my computer's security.  I run Windows 7 as well as Lion but I never ever do
any shopping/banking/email on Windows and I always avoid the pshing sites and
baited emails.  The only thing I can think of that I've done that might of
exposed my account details is logging onto Starcraft 2 about a week ago (the
account is linked to WoW) and also the possibility that something took my
details when I was auto-logged into a forum with cookies.

To my knowledge this kind of security threat isn't really present on the mac
yet.  Am I wrong?

Regards
Ruben