Morning,

Keyloggers cannot be installed on machine without local access within OS X.

Simple thing like specifying a Keychains password instead of using login
password.
Preferences security require admin authorisation to change with lock icon.
Sharing uncheck Remote Login and management.

These are extra passes that are required if implemented, but can become
annoying in the daily grind of computing.

Change passwords regularly, and with stronger variants.
Utilise Keychains for this, as it is more than capable especially when adhering
above criteria. Sites that are extremely important keychains can be controlled
in many different ways.

Safari has some issues with cookies, but not what you are specifying. Fixed I
do believe in last Security Patch?
But Google Chrome could be an alternative, as is Firefox. Each with own issues
and advantages.

Final solution remove network cable and disconnect WiFi access, but where is
the fun in that.

Surfing the internet; I find using PayPal account via a Credit card offers
security and refunds when things get compromised.
Yes, PayPal has some interesting track records, but it has refunded all queries
I have ever put forward to it, and ones that have exceeded there timeframe VISA
has reimbursed on these. Keep records of all transactions, they will be
required.

Yes it would be great if such measures are not required or we could say it is
totally secure. But it never will and there is always someone, somewhere
willing to exploit the system for gain.

All one can do is be diligent,  put measures in place. Read and question, "if
too good to be true, then why am I?"

Cheers!
`RobD...