Hello People,

A person has contacted me asking for recommendations for software that will
recognise cdr and cpt files, and can replace the Corel Suite.

They have a small vineyard and were using CorelDraw and Corel Paint to design
all their documentation, Labels, brochures, price lists, table talkers etc.

Corel became very unstable with Mac OS X 10.6. I'm surprised it even worked in
Snow Leopard. OS X 10.7 Lion doesn’t recognise Corel at all of course, which
puts him in trouble.
He has emailed Corel, but Corel is not replying to any emails from him.

Any suggestions I am sure he would greatly appreciate.

Sent from Ronni's iPad