Morning,

Corel Draw and Paint have not been available for Mac in over a decade, except
some trials.
Solutions use in windows through bootcamp on Mac.

Should be able to get some sort of cross grade out of Corel, but there are some
significant savings available through Corel at moment.
Download Time Trial do your changes and exports, as I do not think Corel
inhibit Trials except for saving??

Corel program I use a lot Painter does not even import or open. Nor does
GraphicConverter.

I convert Paint to PDF and Draw to EPS or AI then utilise within Adobe
products. Apple have alternatives, and many GNU variants form others.

Cheers!
`RobD...