Hi Neil

The software for my old Canon PowerShot G2 was OS9. I spoke to Trevor at Team
Digital, he sold it to me in the Perth Pro days, he said he was sure there was
an OSX version. I had failed to find one and so did he.

Trevor suggested a Card Reader and I shall probably get one. In the meantime I
located the JPGs for the photos I downloaded in iPhoto, duplicated them and put
them in a folder in my system.

But I do need to master iPhoto so  that I can have photos etc on my iPad. These
include my Family History Charts that are in Canvas 3.5 (no substitute in OSX)
which I export as JPGs and put in iPhoto.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Diana