Hello Again Ronni

Yes I am using iPhoto 9.2.1 (iLife’11). Your explanation, as ever, is
wonderfully clear. I have only imported one batch of photos and I shall now
organise them properly and hopefully get it right next time.!

Yes I am using iTunes 10.5.3. After dinner I shall work through your
instructions and re-import my CDs properly.

I shall report my progress tomorrow.

Thanks again and best wishes from
Diana