Just a heads up for anyone thinking of buying Toast 11 Titanium - today I
received an email from them offering it at $99 rather than the standard $179
- though they do say:

> * Offer limited to Roxio e-mail subscribers. Offer ends midnight 31 July,
> 2012. This offer may be subject to change. This offer can not be used with any
> other offer or discount. Other offers may be available from Roxio partners.

So you may need to subscribe to their mailing list to get the offer (I'm on
it from previously buying Toast).

They also offer a "FREE DOWNLOAD 'How to convert video' tutorial" which may
be of interest as there have been several related posts recently.

Direct link to the pdf download is:
<http://img.roxio.com/eng/pdf/online_tutorials/toast11/converting_video_with
_T11_eng.pdf>

Cheers