Hi Adrian,

I was in the exact same position last year after porting Lion from an external
drive to my MacBook Pro internal drive. My notes tell me that I proceeded as
follows:

Restore Recovery Partition

After using Carbon Copy Cloner to move Lion install from an external drive to
the internal drive of MacBook Pro, the recovery partition was gone. This means
I could not enable Find My Mac in iCloud settings. To restore the Recovery
Partition, I reinstalled Lion 10.7 from the paid download over the top of the
data and then re-ran the 10.7.2 combo update.

Cheers,
Carlo