Hi All

I recently purchased an Epson Workforce Pro 4530 printer to replace a
Canon which was giving me the pips.

I have 2 queries:

1. once you get the message that ink is low, how long can one still
keep using it without replacing the cartridge?  To me, it seems to go
for quite a while which implies a gross waste of unused ink.  One
would have to be careful not to run it dry I would guess?  I realise
that the question is a bit like "how long is a piece of string?" -
depends how much & what type of printing is being done .....

2. Trying to look up prices on the net this evening, I stumbled upon
InkStation, which had incredibly good prices for Epson Compatible ink
for the printer.  Would this ink be reasonably comparable to the Epson
product or vastly inferior - best not to use?

Many thanks in advance for your expertise,

Alex