Be aware that data is very expensive in Europe.

Foreigners have trouble buying a SIM in Europe. I got a local friend to buy me
an Orange SIM in France. I added €40 and it had gone by the morning. !!

The big difference is that data is charged by time and a flag fall applies. The
iPhone does various checks frequently and each time the flag fall chewed up my
€40 overnight. Eeek

I ended up turning on airport mode and relying on hostel wifi. Some cities,
such as Geneva, have free city wide wifi.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone