Morning muggers

I watched the Steve Jobs story with great interest last night and marvelled at
his life and achievements with Apple. It feels really good to have been a part
of it by using macs all these years and certainly bought up some memories!! For
example I had forgotten that Apple had licenced other companies to make similar
machines and I didnt realise that Apple had gone so very close to going under!!

I have been offshore for the last 6 weeks and while away ordered an ebook from
Fishpond to use on my ipad (v1). However I just wanted to ask what is the best
way to transfer this epub book to my ipad: via itunes after download to my
MBPro; by direct download from Fishpond to the ipad, or some other way, as it
is the first of such books I would like to buy and use on my ipad?

Best regards to all and thanks for any advice.

Chris

Christopher L.K. Burton
Director
Western Whale Research