Hi Laura

Thanks very much for your suggestion of Borders. They do have a very good range
at reasonable prices.

After arranging for a refund from Fishpond, I did a search and some ebooks came
up on itunes, as well as Borders. Both have a good range and prices.

Is their a difference in the type of ebook format between them or are they the
same in terms of downloading to the ipad?

Best regards and thankyou very much

Chris