Hi Mac
I had no success with the maps.
However after going to the home page: http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/
I clicked on the button "Bus Timetables", lower left of the page.
The table that comes up is not all that helpful but assuming I want to 
travel in the Western Suburbs I took a stab and clicked on the timetable 
for Western 41.
The resulting pdf gave the timetable for the route and a map.

If you did not know the Timetable Name nor the Service Nos then you 
could use the Planner and that would give you these details to then go 
through the procedure I have described above to obtain a timetable and a 
map.

Perhaps one of our experienced commuter members would have a better 
solution.
Happy journey.
Merv


On 30/08/12 10:32 AM, McCallum Malcolm wrote:
> Hi everyone , I have tried to load the transperth bus  route maps and I am 
> having no success, do I need a "dark side' computer or is there some special 
> way of doing it TIA
>
> Mac
> Malcolm McCallum
>
> [email protected]
> Skype docmactor
>
>
>
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>
>


-- 
The whole psychology of modern disquiet is linked with the sudden 
confrontation with space-time. (Teilhard de Chardin, 'The Phenomenon of 
Man')
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>