Hi Ronni,

Thank you, thank you.

I just returned from a meeting, more than 5 hours long. Now I am relaxing at my 
desk listening to FM 100.1 with a glass of red in my hand...

As usual you were right on.

Regards,

Paul



On 31 Aug, 2012, at 21:35 :37, Ronda Brown <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
> 
> To play Curtin FM 100.1
> 1. Download VLC Player and install.
> 2. Then open Safari  <http://curtinfm.com.au> 
> 3. click on 'Listen Now'
> 4. A file 'listen.asx' will download
> 5. Select the listen.asx file
> 6. Go To File > Get Info > Open With - select VLC.app
> 'Change All'
> 
> Then enjoy listening to FM 100.1  ... I love Curtin FM 100.1 oldies ... :-))
> 
> Cheers,
> Ronni
> 
> 17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
> 2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD
> 
> OS X 10.7.4 Lion
> Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>