Hi

I have kept the archive of Ronni's instructions on how to create iphone
ringtones (http://www.mail-archive.com/wamug@wamug.org.au/msg55537.html) - sent
on Mon, 28 Dec 2009 01:51:03 -0800. Original post was sent by Kim Maher .

I was just trying to create a ringtone using the same instructions, but
everytime i drag the renamed ringtone back into library, it comes up with 0:00
on the time of the new ringtone. I had created previous 3 ringtones and they
worked (Ronni, 1 of them was the Bombers theme... :P).

The only possibility that I can think of as to why it is not working is iTunes
version. I am using version 10.6.3 and the instructions were written in an
older version.

Any clues, anyone?

Thanks.

Regads