Hi Jewels,

What operating system did you have the Laserwriter 360 working on?
How did you have the Laserwriter 360 connected to your Mac via Ethernet or USB
or?
Can you see it's IP Address?

A normal Lion install includes a lot of PPDs, still including LaserWriters, but
from what I can find out only the "Generic PostScript Printer PPD" will work
with your Apple Laserwriter in Lion.

1. In System Preferences > Print & Fax - click the [+ ]Plus icon & then the IP
icon
2. As it is an old Printer start with Line Printer Daemon – LPD
3. Address: type in it's IP Address
4. Print Using: "Generic PostScript Printer" use the arrows to locate.
Be sure to choose "Select Printer Software" from the "Print Using" menu, and
search for "LaserWriter 360" from the printer list.
Choose the driver and add the printer.

Have a read here:
<http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4507>

I don't think there is anymore I can suggest to help you, you might need to get
someone to have a look at it for you, to see if is is possible to setup this
Laserwriter 360 in Lion.