I didn't want to go to the Nannup Hotel, I just wanted to go to Nannup.

Searching for Nannup using
iPhone iOS6 leads me into the middle of the forest - useless.
Google Maps on the iPhone iOS6 shows me the middle of the townsite = What I
want.
Apple maps on iPad1 using iOS5 shows me the middle of the town = what I want.

So they used to get it right, now they don't. No operator error in that Robin.

Unless of course, the operator has to know appreciate that Apple needs
something more specific than it used to, something less intuitive.... something
much less Apple like.

Now, let's go to Norseman - oh dear, Apple iOS6 leads me to a spot about 100km
west, not even close to the scenic Hyden to Norseman Road.

I rest my case.

Tim