Hi Barry,

I suggest grandkids be supervised when using your iMac, or taught NOT to fiddle
and change any settings.
Or Create a User Account for them with Parental Controls.

I have had to fix many serious problems that kids have created on clients Macs.

My grandkids were taught in very early years to respect a computer, that it is
not a toy.
Sure they can do real fun things on a Mac, but they must not change any
settings or fiddle with things they don't understand.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4