Hi Yvonne,

Not being much help here, but I also use MYOB, versions 9 & 10 - always backs
up on my flash drive, as well as Time Machine, so not sure why in your case.
Perhaps the more enlightened can help.  The reason for my response is that I
use both versions for different companies.  Have found problems with V10, which
I have reported to MYOB, they never resolved the problem.  The only advantage I
can see with using V10 is that you have the up to date PAYG tax amounts, in V9
you have to do this manually in order for the amounts to be correct.

Jewels