Hi Tim

It shouldn't do, as you're flagging that particular email address, rather then
the domain itself. If however you'd said any address from @stgeorge.com.au then
yes, you'd be stopping all the email from them.
But if when you set it as Junk you just used the email address itself, it will
stop just that one particular email. So the others should go through fine.
(I think I had one of those today too, but as I don't bank with them,..it went
straight into trash) ;o)

Hope that helps.

Kind regards
Daniel