I am in Europe (UK) but for some reason I can't send Eudora messages using
Eudora 6.4.1 for Mac.

I have tried switching off authorization ( Special:Settings:Personalities and
select the Personality that you use for sending mail. Look for the 'Allow
authorization' option at the bottom and un-check it)

But I get the message "server not responding"

I have checked my email settings for westnet (mail.westnet.com.au) and I can
receive mail but not send it.

I am using a Huawei E5331 3G 21Mbps Mobile WiFi on 3G network which appears to
work fine for internet and other mail like webmail.

However I do need to use a good email client (any suggestions if Eudora will
not behave!) for work being done in Australia.

Any help would be appreciated